• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I am going to be graduated civil engineer and my chinese university is not registered with PEC because they don't visit many university in the world. I asked many times PEC authorities that either they can help me to solve thus issue or not! They always don't guide me or answer me perfectly. How about if i do master degree from a PEC accredited university so still i need to be registered with PEC or not? After related to civil engineering for a long period and mastering in any subject would i be still facing this problem? I know a lot of foreign graduates much batter at civil engineering and programming but how they can be able to practice in Pakistan. If some one know any other way to guide me, I'll really appreciate Regards Zebi