Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Engr Waqas

Good consultants in karachi

3 posts in this topic

Assalam i alikum friends,

What are good consultants in karachi which have experties in building design of low height as well as high rise. Kindly share ur experience and info. Major element i m looking for is good learning environment where we can learn real and correct design practices instead of faulty ones. 

Also kindly comment whether EA CONSULTANTS from karachi are good in technicalities in structural design or not? If u also can comment or comparison between EA and bilan nd mushtaq consultants it would be of great help. Thanks. 

EA consulting is very good organization, they have good projects and have  very experienced professionals, working environment is also good they have bridge department and also the building department.On the other hand M&B is equally good as EA they only have Building experts and they are now a days doing very good high rise projects.

I know someone here who has worked long time in EA. EA has loads of work and lots of engineers as well. Like Asad said, you will get great exposure. On the flip side, salaries would be very low. Things might have changed in recent years so check with someone who is currently working in EA or MB through LinkedIn.

Thanks.