2 posts in this topic

dear members

i need Sa and Sv values for islamabad,i have gone through a file on this forum but now couldn,t find it anybody who can guide me to the values....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ankita Degaonkar
      I have analyzed the frame for the load cases pushover, Gravity and Modal.I want to find out the Sa(Spectral acceleration) and sd (spectral Displacement) to convert the available pushover curve into capacity spectrum for finding out the performance point using ATC-40, procedure A.
      Can anybody please, Help me To get Participation Factor PF and modal mass ratio alpha directly from SAP2000 output Tables?
      (Can Participation factor be negative because in output table showing is correct?) (the frame is 2D, 4 storey, 4 Bays.)
      Thank You

• By Muhammad Usman Abdullah
      please any tell values of ss and s1 for islamabad....?
      and also other all coefficients use in seismic design to build a multi story building in Islamabad,,,,

• By shahidthanvi
      Ss and S1 values obtained from GSHAP are Ss=1.13 & S1= 0.45 where as that from USGS OFR are Ss=0.78 & S1=0.224 for  town (Thana District Malakand) out of USA.
      Can I input these values in ETABS directly; if yes then which one OR do I need some further calculation based on these values?
      thanks for your guidance! Pakistan building code 2007 is based on UBC 97 where as I want to design based on latest IBC code...